Chicken Cobb Salad
- 2 heads of romaine lettuce
- 1 cup of shredded boiled chicken breasts or leftover from baked chicken
- 1 bag of fresh spinach
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 1 cup of shredded carrots(feel free to use pre shredded from the grocery store)
- 1/2 package of nitrate free bacon
- 1 bundle of raw chopped asparagus
- 1 small diced red onion
- 1 sliced avocado
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 lemon wedges
- salt and pepper
Put lettuce in the serving bowl big enough for the whole family! Cut the eggs in half and place them on top of lettuce. Now build the rest of your salad! For dressing Drizzle with olive oil and squeeze with lemon. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Perfection!!!
Be sure to make this salad extra big for leftovers!!!
Tip: Only put the oil and lemon on the portion you will be eating. If you put the oil and lemon on the whole salad it will wilt and you will have soggy left-overs;)